Need some encouragement, advice, opinions

Options
Hi MyfitnessPal's!!
I am just hoping to get some encouragement, advice, or opinions.....
I have been doing great with eating healthy and exercising (I have lost 8 lbs.) and then all of a sudden last Saturday (April 4th) I kinda fell of the wagon. Saturday, Sunday I ate like crap and I got myself back on track but then fell off again Wednesday and today. And I haven't worked out all week!!! Its been cold and rainy and ugly and I have had some stressfull situations going on but that is no excuse and I know that!!!! I haven't logged on in a while and I just thought if I posted this some of you might have the right things to say to get my butt back in the game.
Thanks in advance everyone!!!
Keep up the awesome work!!!

Replies

• ElizabethKalmbach
    ElizabethKalmbach Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    If you just keep to logging everything, you will start to think about what you're eating a bit more, and that should snowball into better habits. Go take a walk at a mall, or on an indoor track. Do some yoga. Lift some weights. Hit a treadmill. Listen to loud music and dance while you clean your house. Cook something from scratch. It can all be motivating if you just get outside your comfort zone.
  • nosaby
    nosaby Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Pretty much in the same place, but striving forward. All the Easter candy hanging around the house certainly isn't helping! But today I decided I'd had enough. Time to stop waffling and make this happen. I look to others for inspiration and I realized today that I want to be an inspiration for someone one day. So that's my new goal. Not just to lose weight, but to be an inspiration. When I get tempted to eat something I know I don't need, I'll say those words, "Be an inspiration," and I'll keep moving. Good luck to you!
  • danielmaznabi
    danielmaznabi Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Everyone always finds themselves falling off track sometime or another and it's okay, you can ways get yourself back on track. Decide that you're going to, commit and start 1 day at a time. Moving mountains starts with a pebble, consider starting again, the first one (: