LADIES! Anyone tried Foxy Kickboxing before?

Options
I think we only have this in B.C. and Alberta, but I'm wondering if any gals in here have tried a Foxy Kickboxing class before? I've heard kickboxing is a killer workout so I wanted to give it a try, I start next week!

Would love to hear some feedback! :)

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it...
  • acpgranberg
    acpgranberg Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Wow! I have no idea what foxy kickboxing is but it sounds awesome. I have taken traditional kickboxing and it is amazing. I lost 30lbs doing that.
  • girlalmighty08
    girlalmighty08 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    It's just a ladies only class! Haha... but good to know you had success with it! How long did the 30 pounds take you? Where did you see the most results?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    Kickboxing is one of the best workouts IMO when it comes to stress relief, conditioning and coordination. Lots of people think they can throw a punch, till they actually have to do it with actual technique and in succession along with combination. And all kicking (if done with hip and core) engages core work continually. I've taught it now for over 17 years in classes and have gotten lots of people in the best shape of their lives even in their later years.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • girlalmighty08
    girlalmighty08 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    That's great to know, I'm really looking forward to it! Right now I'm only registered for 1 class/week. Should I be doing more? I am doing other cardio/zumba classes on other days though, but I want to get the best results I can.