Nutrisystem?

Options
Has anyone tried the nutrisystem diet and had any success? I was just given a bunch of nutrisysten food because the person didn't like it.

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    If you like it, eat it. It's just food, nothing magic. If it creates a calorie deficit, you will lose weight.
  • segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    Typical pyramid scheme. Locks you in on a paid model, and doesn't teach you any of the skills you need in order to maintain your weight loss, so you'll keep coming back and paying them more money.

If it's free food, go ahead and eat it. But if you're asking whether you should sign up, I'd say don't bother.
  • ashleydanib
    ashleydanib Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm not asking whether I should I sign up, I was just wondering if anyone has had any success. I would never buy it or sign up for it myself.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the nutrisystem diet and had any success? I was just given a bunch of nutrisysten food because the person didn't like it.

Isn't that how it works - the food is gross so you don't eat much?

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options

Isn't that how it works - the food is gross so you don't eat much?

Haha o:)
  • KevinTheBarbarian
    KevinTheBarbarian Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I personally wouldn't even eat the free food. I tried it for a month a few years back as my first attempt at dieting. The food is extremely high in sodium and most of it is pretty nasty. I did end up losing weight, but it's not worth it at all.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    I'm not asking whether I should I sign up, I was just wondering if anyone has had any success. I would never buy it or sign up for it myself.

PointlessThreadEMAI.JPG
  • SelfHelpJunky
    SelfHelpJunky Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I thought the whole premise of it was stupid, because when I looked at the meal plans there was still stuff you had to buy to go with the prepackaged food. If they were looking for convenience, that just didn't make sense to me. It's pretty much just a low calorie diet. Couldn't hurt to give it a shot since it's free but I definitely wouldn't waste my money on buying it.