Curbing appetite

Options
2»

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Get lots of proteins and fats for satiety and make sure you're not over restricting yourself.
  • scraver2003
    scraver2003 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I am hungry a lot, too. I agree with the PP that said to reduce calories slowly. That helps me. And also getting protein and fat with my meals helps. I sip my coffee all morning long to help my appetite in the morning. Then I sip water/flavored water in the afternoon. And I save a bunch of calories for the evening so I can eat popcorn and my green smoothie in addition to dinner because evening is my most hungry time of day. And I do not sleep well going to bed hungry. I would rather run four miles on an empty stomach in the morning than go to bed hungry.
  • harpsdesire
    harpsdesire Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    This is a problem for me too, along with cravings! So far the best help has been drinking tea. It seems to satisfy me more than water.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Personally oatmeal makes me hungry while I'm eating it.
  • slaite1
    slaite1 Posts: 1,307 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »

I always thought oatmeal was the most filling awesome food.... Then I got a good scale and realized 450 calories worth of most things is filling. A serving of oatmeal is sad
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    slaite1 wrote: »
    arditarose wrote: »

I always thought oatmeal was the most filling awesome food.... Then I got a good scale and realized 450 calories worth of most things is filling. A serving of oatmeal is sad

This is exactly why i don't bother with cereal at all anymore. I need more than an entree size kids serve thank you :D