Motivated for change ....please add me! !

Options
Please add me. ...here and on fitbit. ..lose it and withings app. I need all the help I can get to shed this unhealthy weight. I want to be and STAY FIT

Replies

• megquinn512
    megquinn512 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too! I just started this today. It will be challenging but worth it.
  • Jhearn2011
    Jhearn2011 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yes it will be. ..good luck. Let's make it happen!
  • iamsharica
    iamsharica Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Yes girl me too!
  • tatinav
    tatinav Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm an off and on again MFP user. Due to 3 pregnancies and full time work with school... finally am committed and seriously motivated looking for other avid MFP users. Please add me to motivate each other
  • rachelmaxwell0901
    rachelmaxwell0901 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I used this app way before Christmas and I never had really held my self accountable for every calorie! Needless to say I lost my 20 lbs and then I thought I could cheat & did not really need to monitor-- well I am back and wanting to kick myself-- but this time I feel I will be able to maintain. I just wanted to say how very much it anchored me at the core of not only achieving the great results but I know see how much it held me accountable. Cause I am my worst enemy on a diet!! The worst. Don't know if ya'll have used the app but if not---really use it and for every little bit. I am excited to be using it again. I did not use the forums last time so this is new!! Good luck--