woo!

Options
Well today is only day 2 for me, so I can't say how long my motivation will last, but as of right now I am super motivated and have my goal in the forefront of my mind! I started under my calorie limit for the day, exercised really well, and went grocery shopping for healthier foods. I feel great. I want fitness and healthy lifestyle to become my obsession. I'm excited to see how I'll weigh at the end of the week if I keep this up

Replies

• PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    For what it's worth, I am highly unmotivated and it works just fine for me. All it takes is commitment and honesty. Enjoy the high for as long as it lasts you, though.
  • lieselmcgregor
    lieselmcgregor Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2 as well and I share your enthusiasm. It's a great feeling to be in control, to be the master.
    The thing to remember for us is to continually remind our selves that 'we are in control', 'we will make the right decisions' and most importantly 'we will forgive ourselves for a bad food choice' (just not make a habit of it.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    For what it's worth, I am highly unmotivated and it works just fine for me. All it takes is commitment and honesty. Enjoy the high for as long as it lasts you, though.
    This. At best, motivation comes and goes.

• jamiegentry00
    jamiegentry00 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys very much for the replies! It helps knowing there are others that share feelings. I bought a scale for my bathroom, first one ever. I'm trying to remember it's not the numbers that count, it's body mass index and health and inches. I've been told not to weigh everyday but it's hard not to. I feel like everyday should tell me I'm 5lbs lighter lol.