Post your progress chart and tell us the details!

Options
ja3p3brl9msa.jpg
Yes, I have lost 80 lbs. No, my loss wasn't a straight line! It is easy to see the pounds lost on some profiles and think that person is far more dedicated than you could ever be. Instead, look at the journey! 5 years, crazy line that looks like an EKG, 80 lbs gone, perfection not required, but determination is eventually rewarded! I challenge others to post their progress chart and give an explanation!
Heather

Replies

• hmm33502
    hmm33502 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    PS...you can take a screen shot and post pics using the mobile app now! Even if it is a small loss, it could help someone in the same situation!
  • LessofPenny
    LessofPenny Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    that is pretty awesome.... good for you... The initial weight loss was so much....did you have any surgery?
  • hmm33502
    Options
    Yes! Lap band, but as most WLS does, the loss was short lived until I actually changed my eating habits, became more aware of macros, and started being more active! I wear a fitness tracker every day and MUST get 10000 steps in daily.
  • ElvenToad
    ElvenToad Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Here's mine. Has taken me a tad over 13 months to lose 90lbs using mfp.

yydsd6n6xurg.png
  • Mmachi99
    Mmachi99 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    wow! simply amazing!!!!!!!!!
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    You've both done great!

Are you using the iPhone app? The Android app's progress chart only goes back 3 months as far as I know.
  • malsipos
    malsipos Posts: 9
    Options
    I don't know how to post pics :( lol
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    You've both done great!

Are you using the iPhone app? The Android app's progress chart only goes back 3 months as far as I know.
    Yes, iPhone allows you select "All"

Here's mine. Started 168lbs in March 2013, got down to 138lbs by July with eating SUPER low calorie and not eating any of my exercise calories back. Stopped in August 2013 and tracked crappily for a good year and a half

THEN basically gained it all back, realized what I did wrong, and having been ACTIVELY focusing on doing it the right way (and not just maintaining and drinking my face off) since February!

484dm3y0tigs.jpg

ETA: I have 17.1lbs to go to reach my goal of 140lbs :)

• ElvenToad
    Options
    You've both done great!

Thanks! I'm using the iPad app, and it lets you choose different periods of time including "all".

• justinee927
    justinee927 Posts: 28 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Hey! Anyone feel free to add me. I've been using my fitness pal for about 4 months. I have a 151 day streak!!! Woo! I've lost 47 pounds in four months so far with MFP.
  • DianaLovesCoffee
    DianaLovesCoffee Posts: 398 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Since October 2014. Started running couch to 5k in February which is when the weight really started dropping.

4pafuqexr76w.jpg
  • hmm33502
    Options
    jkwolly wrote: »
    You've both done great!

Here's mine. Started 168lbs in March 2013, got down to 138lbs by July with eating SUPER low calorie and not eating any of my exercise calories back. Stopped in August 2013 and tracked crappily for a good year and a half

THEN basically gained it all back, realized what I did wrong, and having been ACTIVELY focusing on doing it the right way (and not just maintaining and drinking my face off) since February!

484dm3y0tigs.jpg

Yes! Same here! Stopped tracking and really stopped caring and gain is what happened!
  • hmm33502
    Options
    jkwolly wrote: »
    You've both done great!

484dm3y0tigs.jpg

Since October 2014. Started running couch to 5k in February which is when the weight really started dropping.

4pafuqexr76w.jpg

You guys are amazing! Keep the downward slant going. I just think back about the effort to lose the 50 lbs that I gained and I could be under 200!! Way to go all!
  • hmm33502
    Options
    Here's mine. Has taken me a tad over 13 months to lose 90lbs using mfp.

yydsd6n6xurg.png

This is impressive! You are super determined! Are you eating specific ryes of food or just tracking? I'm going to check out your food diary because I want to be like you!
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    5jiqj3kzm0no.jpg
  • melanie899
    melanie899 Posts: 33 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I started on 2/28. Very modified diet, but I'm good with it :)
    iwxij5tj62ag.png
  • hmm33502
    Options
    Adc7225 wrote: »
    5jiqj3kzm0no.jpg

Yes! From where I am to where I would like to be!! This is wonderful! Friend requesting you immediately!
  • ElvenToad
    Options

[/quote]

This is impressive! You are super determined! Are you eating specific ryes of food or just tracking? I'm going to check out your food diary because I want to be like you![/quote]

aww thank you! I typically eat the same things everyday so my diary is pretty boring lol. No specific foods, I track everything weigh my food, and keep my sodium low that's about it. I do my best to hit my macros but calories always take priority. I usually have a cheat day once per week where I eat at maintenance. Works for me!

• hmm33502
    Options
    melanie899 wrote: »
    I started on 2/28. Very modified diet, but I'm good with it :)
    iwxij5tj62ag.png

I am with you on a "modified diet". Too much too soon causes me to give up, cheat, throw it out the window, and eat copious amounts of ice cream! The constant downward slope is just right!
  • JenniferInCt
    JenniferInCt Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    tucpou1oi0i3.jpg
    I only log my new lows on mfp and log my daily ups and downs on a different app to track the trends. Ive lost 34lbs so far. Alot to go! Great job everyone!