HELP!!!

Options
Im trying to lose my baby weight and Need some tips on losing this belly fat

Replies

• IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    1) You can't spot reduce fat; you can't just lose it off of one place. Your body decides where it comes off.

2) Go here: http://iifym.com/tdee-calculator/
    Calculate your TDEE, once you've done that, -20% of the TDEE (or 500 calories). Eat at that number to lose weight.
  • Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Eat at a deficit, do some exercise (actually not even necessary to lose weight). That's really all there is to it.

If you have more specific questions people may be better placed to offer further advice.
  • BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    Options
    Ditto on what others have said but something interesting that happened to me was I was losing weight quickly and all over, except for the pooch! I was doing everything right and couldn't understand why nothing was happening in that area. My nutritionist took a look at my diet plan and told me to cut down on my fruit intake. I was eating tons of it throughout the day and while it's really nutritious, it's still sugar! So I gave it up entirely for just one week and within a couple of weeks there was a noticeable difference. I still eat fruit every day but only one serving :) Not sure if this helps.
  • grandma107
    grandma107 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I lost belly fat via Pilates. Although not necessary for weight loss, it helps strengthen your core and reshapes your body. Blessings.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Caloric deficit for weight loss. Exercise for health and to help the deficit. Eat less, move more and you'll lose.
  • kaiyote88
    kaiyote88 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone