Back After 2 Year Hiatus - Looking to Lose 25/30 pounds

Hey Everyone! I've used MyFitnessPal in the past and have really liked it. I was very close to my goal weight about 1.5 years ago, but now I've gained about 12 of those pounds back.

I'm 26, weigh 164, and would like to get under the 140 mark. I have a wider frame and anything under 135 would probably not be healthy.

I recently joined a hot yoga studio and I want to get back to running 4-5 miles five times a week.

If you have similar goals and/or are active on MFP, definitely add me : )

Replies

• rbj1989
    rbj1989 Posts: 5
    I'm in s similar boat. Just dusted off my gym membership and reactivated this app. Good luck in meeting your goal.
  • Avia16
    Avia16 Posts: 16 Member
    Me too!
    Hi,
    I'm a MFP member of a few years now. I go on and off the profile, but I try to stick with it. It helps having friends to support and see what they are going through as well.
    -Ang
  • lucytyrrell15
    lucytyrrell15 Posts: 32 Member
    I'm in a similar situation, I lift weights but need to get back into running to help with fat loss. Good luck on your fitness journey you can do it :)
  • HappyNinjaStar
    HappyNinjaStar Posts: 353 Member
    Good luck! I'm recently back after about a 2 year hiatus as well. I've got more to lose than you (thanks baby weight!) but similar end goal.
  • Thank you everyone! I appreciate the support and wish you all the best in achieving your goals too!