#rant #needsupport #needhelp #whattodo

Options
So here I am to rant about my binge :( booo...
I ate so much it's not even funny. However, I am determined to stick to my personal daily goals, (I'm calorie cycling) so I logged whatever excess calories in the next day, and the next. Thing is, my average daily calorie goal this week on cc is 1600! That's heaps, I shouldn't even have to binge! But i did. Do you feel my pain/shame. So anyway, tomorrow's cal intake is all taken up, and a bit of the next day. I need to completely fast tomorrow, but it's a public holiday and I'm waaaay to free (and stuck in the house).

Should I fast tomorrow and a bit for the day after tomorrow or some other time?

I actually used to be pro at balancing my calories over the week if I binged one day. I fasted for 3 days and a bit once! But I don't know what happened to that willpower...

I'm so frustrated, upset, confused, angry, disappointed, shameful, etc...

What should I do....

Oh, and what's everyone's take on balancing calories across the week rather than across the day? Surely your body can't tell the difference?

Thanks for listening guys xxx
and if i should fast tomorrow message me and be my fast buddy. I heard intermittent fasting has many health benefts too. (I was contemplating doing the 5:2 "diet" once upon a time)