ABS- the ones on the stomach or the ones on a tractor trailer? lolz

13»

Replies

• sidsiidhu
    sidsiidhu Posts: 83 Member
    sidsiidhu wrote: »
    Ide rather nice arms, broader shoulder's than being scrawny an skinny, i wanna be able to sit on him an feel comfy lol.. an nothing wrong with a lil belly than super tight abs!

Ok ok I could breathe a little provided me with some reassurance and comfort lolz

lol good, now do as the other ladies have said an dont try an work us out we realy are all different an attracted to different things:)

Now I'll just say this women are just beautiful gorgeous creatures made from above with a little of soft touch of angel dust.

Or I could be mistaken entirely :p
  • mizzzc
    mizzzc Posts: 346 Member
    I prefer stockier guys. not skinny. i have even gone for guys with more chub over skinny guys. but a mean with the right amount of body fat and sexy pecs ...oh ya that's it right there.... i used to be obsessed with abs on guys but the shoulders and chest is it for me :)
  • shezza4mobee
    shezza4mobee Posts: 250 Member
    Ide rather nice arms, broader shoulder's than being scrawny an skinny, i wanna be able to sit on him an feel comfy lol.. an nothing wrong with a lil belly than super tight abs!

Ok ok I could breathe a little provided me with some reassurance and comfort lolz

lol good, now do as the other ladies have said an dont try an work us out we realy are all different an attracted to different things:)

Now I'll just say this women are just beautiful gorgeous creatures made from above with a little of soft touch of angel dust.

yeah well, I'm thinking there was some angel dust shortage during some of the manufacturing lol
  • sidsiidhu
    mizzzc wrote: »
    I prefer stockier guys. not skinny. i have even gone for guys with more chub over skinny guys. but a mean with the right amount of body fat and sexy pecs ...oh ya that's it right there.... i used to be obsessed with abs on guys but the shoulders and chest is it for me :)

Hallelujah praise the lord :)
  • jiigglybutt
    jiigglybutt Posts: 345 Member
    it's all about them shoulders with me ;D
  • stephaniejsharp
    stephaniejsharp Posts: 1,568 Member
    I don'tike scrawny guys with abs. I prefer nice arms and a fit physique, not skinny.
    So arms looking like swords all cut up and a big muscular frame. Good choice and I like your dp, you've got nice abs formed up marching. :)

Haha thanks..I'm getting there :) working my *kitten* off! And yes, your build is exactly what I like!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    usmcmp wrote: »
    Women like different things. If you had 100 women list the top 10 things they look for in a guy no two lists would be identical.

I suppose your right, but for some reason a high percentage of women would take abs over a little gut.

You polled every woman or you are assuming based on a few experiences that you took personally?

Based on a few experiences that I've witnessed at the gym.

The gym isn't exactly an unbiased place to form an opinion. You'll see fit couples who obviously share a love of working out and the girls there are going to check out the guys who look the best, but it doesn't mean they would date them.

That's true, maybe I'm just blabbering on top of head with thoughts trying to figure some things out about women's thoughts lolz

Don't try to understand women. Do your thing, respect others. That's it. Not every woman is going to be attracted to you or not attracted to you. You can't help what you are or aren't attracted to. Be confident in who you are, our bodies aren't all we have to offer.

:)
  • sidsiidhu
    I don'tike scrawny guys with abs. I prefer nice arms and a fit physique, not skinny.
    So arms looking like swords all cut up and a big muscular frame. Good choice and I like your dp, you've got nice abs formed up marching. :)

Haha thanks..I'm getting there :) working my *kitten* off! And yes, your build is exactly what I like!

Thank you. You'll get it real soon, keep putting the hard work in :)
  • sidsiidhu
    it's all about them shoulders with me ;D
    Nice name and think about it what if the only thing he had was shoulders and nothing else then what?? Lolz