Looking for encouragement and people who can relate

Options
Hi I am a 44 year old female who has in the past been able to eat whatever I wanted and still maintain my weight. About two years ago I started gaining weight I was not too concerned as I have never had a problem losing weight so long story short I have continued eating anything I want and telling myself i will start my diet tomorrow....so each day I eat junk many times in excess because tomorrow I will not be able to eat it. Long story short tomorrow never comes and I went shopping and was literally in tears at the sight of myself, fluorescent lighting is Not flattering and all the clothes I originally took to dressing room were too small I can honestly say I was shocked I have been living in total denial at home in the mirror I did not think I looked that bad yes a little chunky but not as fat as I look at kohls. I bought one pair of jeans in a larger size and have decided today is my tomorrow I refuse to buy a whole new wardrobe so I need to get serious and shed at least 16 pounds. Wish me luck :)