Adding bar scans where do they go?

Options
stefng33
stefng33 Posts: 49 Member
When scanning an item does it save somewhere? It would be a cool feature to save everything I scan so I can easily find it later. Any word on this or am I just missing it? ;)

Replies

• Corinne_Howland
    Corinne_Howland Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    great questions. I scan everything I can. Makes life so much easier.
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Mine don't save on my phone. I have to scan an item every time. Maybe my settings are off. I have an android.
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    If you select "add a food" in your diary, it should bring you to your most recent, and your scanned food should be in there?
  • monica198324
    Options
    I'm new to this my Dr. Told me about this I can't wait to start using it :)
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    When you scan a barcode, it searches the shared Food Database for a match. When it finds a match, you choose to save a copy of the information to your Food Diary on a specific date to a specific Meal. The two main Food Diary favorites lists (Recent and Frequent) will pull up the last 100 for Recent or 25 for Frequent items you have added to your Food Diary. You can change the display options for Recent and Frequent to display from either a specific Meal or All Meals.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this my Dr. Told me about this I can't wait to start using it :)

I've been wondering what doctors think about MFP. Mine hasn't told me to do anything to lose weight except "don't eat so much fatty food." I'm telling him about this app when I go for my next physical, and if he doesn't start recommending it to his other heavy patients, he is a failure.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options
    Once you add the food, they are in your foods.
  • stefng33
    stefng33 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all