Hello All!

Options
I'm just getting back in to the swing of things. About a year ago I weighed 242 lbs at 6'0 tall. I used to power lift so I wouldn't say I was fat at all but needed to lose weight.

Fast forward to today and I'm down to about 214 but I'm stuck.

So in tracking my food again and trying to get down to 200 lbs by the end of summer.

That's me in a nutshell, how's everyone else doing?

Replies

• dab52776
    dab52776 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Your cute little girl caught my eye and then I realized you were a fellow Buckeye.... So I just thought I would say hi and good luck reaching your goal!
  • OhioGuy37
    OhioGuy37 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hey, thanks! She's daddy's little girl. I'm a Michigan fan though :p - good luck to you too!
  • Marleyd03
    Marleyd03 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Love the profile pic. She is adorable. Welcome back and good luck.
  • OhioGuy37
    Options
    Thanks! You too @Marleyt03
  • TornadoKicker
    TornadoKicker Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good luck with the goal! My short term goal is also 200lbs but from the other direction. I'm 6"2 and started lifting at 160 back in October (stick thin), currently at 195 so i'm almost there, then on to 220! Feel free to add me.
  • OhioGuy37
    Options
    I think I'd rather have that problem!
  • kjablinskey
    kjablinskey Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you! I'm 5'6", 44 year old guy. I weighed 200 lbs in the fall of 2013, was down to 155 by March of 2014, maintained that until a couple weeks ago when I decided to drop another ten pounds in preparation to put on some muscle. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • OhioGuy37
    Options
    Great job!
  • shirit74
    shirit74 Posts: 3
    Options
    Nothing like girls !! ( I have two ) she is adorable ! I am 41 need to lose 10 pounds so tough !!! Good luck
  • OhioGuy37
    Options
    Thanks you too!