The healthiest alcohol? the ultimate oxymoron!! l

Options
2»

Replies

• missnolder890
    missnolder890 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I mostly drink wine. It seems the most "worth it" to me because it tastes awesome to me, has antioxidants, and I like the warm mellow feeling it gives.

Wine is my go to as well.

I do love a good Mascoto!
  • calibeachbum2
    calibeachbum2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I mostly drink wine. It seems the most "worth it" to me because it tastes awesome to me, has antioxidants, and I like the warm mellow feeling it gives.
    Agree. I still have my wine in moderation
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Wine. Or a nice vodka with club soda and a twist of lemon.

fwiw, I drank wine the entire time I was losing.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    I like a Guiness at 125 calories it is not too bad and does have some B vitamins and antioxidants.
  • TheDarkestStar87
    TheDarkestStar87 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Vodka and tonic water, with a slice of lime.

Or vodka and diet coke if I fancy something sweet.

My Polish heritage shows in the choice of drink...
  • geotrice
    geotrice Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Lizzy622 wrote: »
    I like a Guiness at 125 calories it is not too bad and does have some B vitamins and antioxidants.
    This.
    Those lite beers have fewer calories but you'll blow through them faster. Choose Guinness if you're going with beer. You'll drink slower (fewer), get a better buzz, save money, and impress everyone around you who are drinking that pale stuff. Otherwise straight shots of whiskey. Maybe with a zero-cal soda if you need it.
  • jffrydale
    jffrydale Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Depends on your goal, if you want a buzz without killing your calorie count then everclear with diet mixers, 7up lite juice etc is the best bang for the buck, but is not always the best tasting....
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    Tequila--no carbs

Sometimes I mix it with Stevia-sweetened ginger ale, or just sparkling water and a lime.