FROM 405 to 204 – Thank-you My Fitness Pal and friends

Options
NikonPal
NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
UPDATE:

Two months ago, I was closing in on what I thought would be - my final goal of 212.

As it happens – I decided to “jettison” a few more pounds. Yesterday, I weighed in at 205 (both at home & at the doctor’s office). This morning the scale read: 204.

[My original waist was 60" -- yesterday I bought the size 36" pants I am wearing in the photo below. My BMI was a little over 54 in November 2013!]

My cardiologist and medical staff was thrilled with my loss. One nurse said she was going to download the MFP app!

My original post (an a variety of photos on various pages) from 60 days ago can be located at:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10080664/lost-191-lbs-photos-success-after-999-failures/p1

TODAYS PHOTOS:

compare%20me%20apr%202015_final%20border_zpsgpzx1sgk.jpg

20150410_073512_scale%20204%20Final%20Borders_zpsmykjob10.jpg

73641431.png

Replies

• mmnv79
    mmnv79 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Well done! :)
  • Frannio
    Frannio Posts: 6
    Options
    Wow that's amazing! Inspired :)
  • jlhudsons
    jlhudsons Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You look terrific! Way to go!
  • nadene04
    nadene04 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I am sure if you lost that much, I can lose the rest of what I have to lose which is a mere drop in the bucket. Such and inspiration!
  • dianna1286
    dianna1286 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    NikonPal wrote: »
    UPDATE:

Two months ago, I was closing in on what I thought would be - my final goal of 212.

As it happens – I decided to “jettison” a few more pounds. Yesterday, I weighed in at 205 (both at home & at the doctor’s office). This morning the scale read: 204.

[My original waist was 60" -- yesterday I bought the size 36" pants I am wearing in the photo below. My BMI was a little over 54 in November 2013!]

My cardiologist and medical staff was thrilled with my loss. One nurse said she was going to download the MFP app!

My original post (an a variety of photos on various pages) from 60 days ago can be located at:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10080664/lost-191-lbs-photos-success-after-999-failures/p1

TODAYS PHOTOS:

compare%20me%20apr%202015_final%20border_zpsgpzx1sgk.jpg

20150410_073512_scale%20204%20Final%20Borders_zpsmykjob10.jpg

73641431.png

Your doing great! Keep up the great work. Congratulations!
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Is there any chance you are a member of Photozo, NikonPal?
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Goodness me you look good :-)
  • annaheyoolay
    annaheyoolay Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Wow! You'd weigh even less without the socks;)
  • missanne112015
    missanne112015 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome. What's your secret?
  • LuckyMe2017
    LuckyMe2017 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Great! I would have gone for 200 as well if I were that close. Keep well. Best!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    YOU sir, are amazing!
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Your doing soooo great. And love your morning postings with breakfast recipes :) keep going my friend. RESPECT!
  • kayte660
    kayte660 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Just amazing :)
  • moonjewel76
    moonjewel76 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You're an inspiration!!
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    Nice work! I hope you feel as great as you look!
  • JenniferInCt
    JenniferInCt Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Wow just simply amazing! What a life changing journey. Awesome job!
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you handsome bugger
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    NikonPal you are an inspiration!!!!
    I must confess I told some people at my gym about you. We were all sitting in the hot tub, and they were discussing surgery and weight loss so I apologized for interrupting them and talked about MFP and my friend NikonPal who lost over 201 lb. Their faces dropped in shock!!!
    Your story will inspire so many people, it will touch everyone and not only will you be better but you will make others be better too!
    Thank you!
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    NikonPal you are an inspiration!!!!
    I must confess I told some people at my gym about you. We were all sitting in the hot tub, and they were discussing surgery and weight loss so I apologized for interrupting them and talked about MFP and my friend NikonPal who lost over 201 lb. Their faces dropped in shock!!!
    Your story will inspire so many people, it will touch everyone and not only will you be better but you will make others be better too!
    Thank you!

danelutza - You know how to make someone feel humble and grateful at the same time. So happy to know you. Thank you.
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    The feeling is mutual!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!