Replies

• keshaallen85
    Options
    I'm also looking to loose 30lbs. ;)
  • lavrn03
    lavrn03 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!
    I'm Linda. 39 yrs old. Work full time as a nurse. Mother of active 4 yr old, coparent my 2 neices with sister who is a recent widow, and take care of my aging mother....so I'm busy!!
    After my brother n law passed away from unhealthy living last year I decided to make a change and get healthy again for myself and especially for my son!
    This June it will be a year since i started. I had a 55lb goal and I only have 10more pounds to go!!!
    This is an amazing app to keep track of intake. I'm always surprised at how fast calories add up. If you log in everyday good or bad you will see a difference. Also find fun things to do to keep you active. I started off exercises 3 x week and now up to 6x a week. I am constantly finding different things to do alone or with my son and nieces. Those calories burned ALSO add up.
    I now average about 1lb a week weight loss.
    Focus more on your health and how you feel after you workout or eat well.
    I'm also just under 5'8. CW 184 GW 175.
    Ultimately my goal is 145lbs. But I focus on 10lbs at a time, that seems to keep me encouraged and motivated.
    I hope some of that helps.

My heaviest:
    qlo5m4pdikfa.jpg

Current weight:
    a9jwi9idmvl2.jpg

• zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 30 lbs. I'm 5'6" and 185 looking to get down to 150-140. Feel free to add me. I need motivation and accountability

5'6 at 177 looking for the same goal!!!
  • lavrn03
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and 159 lbs (my heaviest). I want to get healthy and feel good. I'm in nursing school so I sit...a lot. I need motivation and support also. 2wwld8y6o5rw.jpg

Amy enjoy the seating for now. Once you start working as a Nurse you will never sit.
  • lavrn03
    Options
    I average 15000 steps a day at work alone. It's hard work but so worth it. I love my job!
  • Southerngalpal
    Southerngalpal Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I have 29 lbs to go. Anyone can add me!
  • SkinnyNicole86
    SkinnyNicole86 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am 24 years old and I'm 5'6" currently sitting at 160 lbs. I'm looking to lose about 25-30. I was on MFP before but I'm back and serious about trying this time. Anyone can add me :)
  • Madden9097
    Options
    Hi I'm 33 weigh 13st 9th I'm 5' 2", looking for buddies to help me keep motivated, I follow the 5:2 healthy lifestyle plan :-)
  • trl2550
    trl2550 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 46 (augh) 5'6" and the heaviest I've ever been at 170. I want to lose 40 pounds and get back to where I looked and felt great! Just getting started in this weight loss journey so feel free to add me to keep each other motivated!
  • caf973
    caf973 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm 41, mum of 2 & just started back at work part time after maternity leave. I'm 5'1", started at 167, currently 155 with goal weight of 123. Got another 32lbs to lose. Feel free to add me :)
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 37 and a mum of 3. They're nearly 6, 4 and 1 (2 May babies, 1 June). I had 31lbs to lose the last time I weighed myself, which was in Feb I think, so hopefully it's down to about 25 to go.

I go back to work tomorrow after maternity leave (we get a year in England) and I'm getting nervous! I'm a secondary school French teacher, 3 days a week.

Feel free to add me, just leave a message saying which thread you're from!
  • GalactusEmpire
    GalactusEmpire Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I am 29. 6' Male. I am looking to lose 20 lbs in the next few months. You may add me if you'd like. I don't always use the "like" button. But I will comment on anything that I can help with if you need help.
  • Driagnor
    Driagnor Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and good luck with your goals. Feel free to add me :)
  • Sweet_Heresy
    Sweet_Heresy Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 30-35 pounds...plus I have a good sense of humor :tongue: add me
  • Montepulciano1
    Montepulciano1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    ambiedawnz wrote: »
    Hi! I'm a 31 yr old mom of two and wife of a Marine Veteran. I'm looking for more friends on here to help motivate each other and that are somewhat active on posting things or giving updates on progress/troubles etc.
    A good sense of humor is a plus

• Montepulciano1
    Montepulciano1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi I have 28 pounds to lose and would love to check in each day I'm
    5:5 and would love to support and motivate you. Hope your having a great weekend. My name is Tess. I'm 34 ( soon to be birthday this week)
    Have a lovely day! Xx
  • ctJemm
    ctJemm Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose another 30 at least here too :)
  • purpleleopard76
    purpleleopard76 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm 39, mum of 2 boys. I'm 5'3" weighing around 164 lbs. Would love to get down to between 130-135 lbs. I worked part-time for the last 7 years and have just gone back to full-time in November so finding it really hard to get the work-outs in. Also just been diagnosed with IBS which means that some days I still look about 8 months pregnant even though my youngest is now 8 years old :/ .

I'm finding it hard and could really do with some new friends and encouragement to stay motivated and to stay away from the biscuit tin which seems to have become my downfall recently. Feel free to add me :D
  • KMM17173
    KMM17173 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I think this may be the right group for me! Just not sure how it works. Do I add you? Do I just keep re-visiting this message board? I need support and accountability and sometimes a quick response to an emotional eating moment!! Not sure where I should be??
  • bergmant
    bergmant Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello everyone. I'm a 44 year old female. I am 5'0 and weigh 155. I have Lupus and have been on Prednisone for several years. I really want to lose at least 25 pounds. I am new to this process so any advice is helpful. Thanks