Do you prefer competitng with men or women?

Options
Whether its in sports, weight lifting, or running, do you prefer competition from the other gender?

Replies

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    I compete with myself
  • oneunfitdad
    oneunfitdad Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    I come from a martial arts background. We were always thought to look past gender and see the individual.
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    Judging from my past history at the gym, I guess with women! Or either really, if it's in cardio. Whenever someone jumped on the treadmill next to me, it gave me motivation to keep going a while longer. Nothing wrong with a little healthy competition ;)

That being said... I was always too terrified to go join the muscle men in the weights section. I don't know EXACTLY why, but it gave me horrible anxiety.
  • Sweet_Heresy
    Sweet_Heresy Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I come from a martial arts background. We were always thought to look past gender and see the individual.

This. Not many women where I train, but on the mats everyone is gender neutral.
  • gonnasnap
    gonnasnap Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    I compete with myself

My sentiments exactly
  • playmadcats
    playmadcats Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Not bothered so long as good competition. Although self improvement is my main goal I find nothing challenging about a comp that is a walkover. I also feel I'm wasting the other person's time if they are several levels above me ( unless they are coaching)
  • mandymay01
    mandymay01 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I dont compete. I just want to have fun