Looking for accountability and support

I've dropped about 70 pounds with diet and walking. Looking to ramp up my exercise to drop 70 more. Any and all support welcome. :)

Replies

• laureenrs
    laureenrs Posts: 9 Member
    I've dropped about 70 pounds with diet and walking. Looking to ramp up my exercise to drop 70 more. Any and all support welcome. :)

• laureenrs
    laureenrs Posts: 9 Member
    Hello Amy,
    I have just begun to see the number move on the scale! I have a friend who is also working on her weight so that is great. I have not weighed under xxx in over 7 years. I am 5'4 and a single mom of three, I have been successful with the
    ' It doesn't mater, method', which sadly helped me hit a high of xxx. Today I weigh xxx and have set a goal of 147. -61lbs will get me there. And truly I could go -70. It would be great to see you succeed, and of course this WILL happen!!Equally I need a cheerleader to keep me focused: I would like to rid myself of that nawing, low self esteem for once and for all and have the FIT active LIFE I desire and my children deserve to see as a active ROLE MODEL. IT would be super to have your support as well! I taught dance for many years and self confidance to young women, now I need to find that part of me once again!
  • ssparkle
    ssparkle Posts: 5 Member
    Hello !

I am looking for some support to ready and ready to offer some accountability! Need to lose around 50 lbs. Just started working out!
  • jalam818
    jalam818 Posts: 1 Member
    Good morning. I am a single mother at 43 that never had to worry about the scale until I had my hysterectomy in 08 since then the weight and poor health and poorer seld esteem have just kept coming. So I am truly inspired by your stories and will help cheer anyone! As of yesterday's doctor appointment has scared me into action!
  • mekah527
    mekah527 Posts: 3 Member
    That's awesome Amy! I am kinda new as well. I have been doing great so far i have logged in 16 days in a row. This has definitely helped me get my carb intake under control. We gotta try to watch the calories but those carbs really put it on! This is something i have stuggled with. I too am a mom...i have a daughter who will be 9 and a 3 yr old boy. Just looking for the same...support and accountability. Congratulations on the loss...i wanna be lije you when i grow up
  • I survived breast cancer last year and also have Multiple Sclerosis so can make up lots of excuses to not exercise and track my food. I need accountability to get back to becoming as healthy as I can ;)
  • mrswillsta
    mrswillsta Posts: 5 Member
    I am looking for accountability partners too. My first goal is to lose 10% of my total weight wich is 26 pounds. I'm down 6.5 pounds. I love this app and I use it along with the fitbit.
  • BadassSavageVix
    BadassSavageVix Posts: 432 Member
    Hi. Everyone who would like support, feel free to add me. Currently been using MFP since August last and have found it invaluable.
  • Jrtbz
    Jrtbz Posts: 14 Member
    Great job on the 70lbs lost! I've lost 100lbs and looking for support for the final stretch while offering support to others. There's strength in numbers! Anyone's add welcome :-)
  • FluffEVERYWHERE
    FluffEVERYWHERE Posts: 10 Member
    Congrats on the loss! I'd love to provide support and accountability to anybody who needs it (as long as they return the favor). I have lost 17lbs so far on MFP but am hoping to lose about 60-70 overall. :D