40 pound weight loss goal

Options
Hey everyone,
This discussion is in promoting healthy lifestyle and kick starting to a new you! I am currently 150pounds and 5'0 my goal is to lose up to 40 pounds. This discussion is for moral support and help!

Replies

• Mastersgoodboy
    Options
    You can do it reeree! My girlfriend brought me on just over a month ago and I have now lost 12.5 pounds. She just hit the 40lbs loss and accomplished it in under 4 months.
  • Perrin38
    Perrin38 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great! I am getting started (once again at day one
  • saral555
    saral555 Posts: 4 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I am starting MFP once again and am on Day 5. I too have a 60lb goal. Firstly though I am hoping to drop atleast 20lbs by August. I am getting married, and want to feel better about how I look for myself and my fiance. I am down 6 lbs so far. I can do this
  • nazneen24
    nazneen24 Posts: 22
    Options
    @mastersgoodboy thanks a lot! That's amazing that your girlfriend managed to lose soo much ! My problem is that I am an emotional eater and have a bad sweet tooth. @ Perrin38 same here! Let's get it started n keep on moving forward :) @ saral555 you can do it! And congratz on your upcoming wedding! :) I too am trying to shed the pounds for my wedding next summer... Its soo stressful but determination is a must.
  • nazneen24
    nazneen24 Posts: 22
    Options
    I am currently on day 2 and the sweet cravings is definitly a let down :(. How are you guys holding up?