disappointed

Options
It's only day two and I just housed my daughter's food. . And it was McDonald's! !! Half of a small fry and half a burger. It was so good but I feel so guilty. Ughhhh

Replies

• Lisa_0527
    Lisa_0527 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You are going to have those times that you slip up but don't let it lead you into a downward spiral, get right back to your plan. Fall down 7 times get back up 8!

If you want you can add me for support/motivation. I am on several times a day.

Best wishes to you!
  • dufus12
    dufus12 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Totally agree - we all have those ' what the hell have I have I done?' moments, especially in the early days and, I believe, all the way through........it's called life afterall.....

But just tell me you didn't fish it out of a public trash can 3 hours later.... then you should be disappointed in yourself. You should have got it whilst it still got some heat in it at least. :) Though with McDs that is a moot point. :o
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    So you ate about 250 calories, just log it and move on. Keep it within your allowance would be fine, but its still only 250 calories. Guilt is not needed. If you need to eat fast food then you cna find space for 250 calories, which is about an hours walk or 30mins decent cardio.
  • lovefridays
    lovefridays Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can do this! I try to put a positive spin on things. So, in the past would you have ordered your own burger and fries or have eaten more than you did today? If you did better today than in the past, that is a victory!!

You also have to remember that treating yourself occassionally is okay and to work it into your day. You are doing great! Keep it up!!
  • starzx04
    starzx04 Posts: 1
    Options
    :)