I'm confused.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    They are all obviously the same.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    Just break up and start taking raspberry ketones.
  • notworthstalking
    notworthstalking Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Well, men and women have completely opposite polarity . We have different , but equally cool fun bits. Men have a greater muscle mass overall , naturally. Breasts look much nicer on a woman.
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    We're equally concerned.

Men just choose not to talk about it as much.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Who is more cautious towards weight men or women

Honest answers please,

I'm cautious towards members who joined at max 6 days ago and are making such threads trying to find the nature of others while they themselves don't give out any information.

As a fellow sociopath, may I recommend a more subtle approach. Like putting up a fake pic which suggests your wild side and inviting others to befriend you and then slowly penetrating into their minds and gathering intel about them such as where they live, their kik ID, relatives, work hours, home address etc.

There really are better ways you know.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    I'm confused.

Here ill hold you. Kay your head on my rack.
  • notworthstalking
    Options

Honest answers please,

I'm cautious towards members who joined at max 6 days ago and are making such threads trying to find the nature of others while they themselves don't give out any information.

As a fellow sociopath, may I recommend a more subtle approach. Like putting up a fake pic which suggests your wild side and inviting others to befriend you and then slowly penetrating into their minds and gathering intel about them such as where they live, their kik ID, relatives, work hours, home address etc.

Random, but I see a hulk toy at the shops and I think of that Taunto guy on mfp :blushing:
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    I'm cautious about broad and meaningless generalizations
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

Honest answers please,

Random, but I see a hulk toy at the shops and I think of that Taunto guy on mfp :blushing:

Awesome. I can come over and sign those Hulk figures for you. Whats your address and when are you home alone?
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Ummmm.

I'm pretty sure there are fat men and fat women, thin men and thin women, athletic men and athletic women, etc.

But if you want to wage a battle against the opposite sex all on your own, if it helps you with your journey, have at it.
  • notworthstalking
    Options
    Lol it's a long swim :laugh:
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    and lift heavy!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Excellent question! :flowerforyou:
  • raaiindrops
    raaiindrops Posts: 134
    Options

Honest answers please,

Chit Chat N fun..............
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    I'm confused.

Here ill hold you. Kay your head on my rack.

no clue y but...
    :laugh:
  • raaiindrops
    raaiindrops Posts: 134
    Options
    Thank you, It would have been good if you could share your views on same
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    and lift heavy!
    That will make you bulky...sheesh.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    I am not going to add anything of interest to this thread. That is all.