Insanity Results :)

Options
I wanted to share my Insanity results because I don't like seeing people shy away from doing intense exercise because they are afraid they won't be able to do it due to their weight. I had to rest a ton, modify some moves, but I kept at it - and it paid off big time!! Don't be scared to try something because of your weight, you'll never know unless you try! <3

8995253743_af7ab5a209.jpg
Insanity Results by RoseTears143, on Flickr

ETA - I started running within the last 2 weeks as well and did slack a bit my last week of Insanity so I'm sure had I stuck with it 100% as intended, I may have gotten a bit more out of it. But I'm not mad! :D

Replies

• smithed812
    smithed812 Posts: 289
    Options
    Awesome results in just 60 days! Think I might have to start the program soon. You look great!
  • RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Awesome results in just 60 days! Think I might have to start the program soon. You look great!

Thanks girlie! I bet you would get incredible results, especially with your running
  • teamryan90
    teamryan90 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Great job. Way to go. You look great.
  • shadiel
    shadiel Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Looking awesome Rose, great motivation....keep up the good work!!!
  • Zekela
    Zekela Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Good job! I'm so proud of you :-D
  • p0kers0ph
    p0kers0ph Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Wow, fantastic results! I'm just starting week 2 and this kind of post is so encouraging! Can I ask what your starting and end stats were please?
  • pdiddy02
    pdiddy02 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow Rose! You look so fab!! I see Shaun T did kick your butt! :happy: :wink:

Keep going sweets! Really proud of u!
  • mrsringor2011
    mrsringor2011 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    First off Awesome job. Secondly would you join my friends facebook page for people doing Insanity? Its a private group so you dont have to worry about what you share being on your fb https://facebook.com/groups/insanityforinsanepeeps/
  • evil_yogurt
    evil_yogurt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • pcdoctor01
    pcdoctor01 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • jodyb23
    jodyb23 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Wow Congrats! You look great! I'm just starting Insanity Month 2 tomorrow, I'm scared but hyped. It's hard, but a great work out. I'm not seeing much if any weight loss on the scale, did you lose throughout the two months?
  • jasonpclement
    jasonpclement Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Great job, keep at it! Do another cycle or do something new...doing great.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    way to go! I am on day 20 of insanity, love it.
  • RoseTears143
    Options
    Wow, fantastic results! I'm just starting week 2 and this kind of post is so encouraging! Can I ask what your starting and end stats were please?

Sure!! Which stats do you mean? Measurements?
  • RoseTears143
    Options
    Wow Congrats! You look great! I'm just starting Insanity Month 2 tomorrow, I'm scared but hyped. It's hard, but a great work out. I'm not seeing much if any weight loss on the scale, did you lose throughout the two months?

I lost pretty steadily throughout both months, but most people see the biggest changes in Phase 2. So be ready!! :)
  • RoseTears143
    Options
    First off Awesome job. Secondly would you join my friends facebook page for people doing Insanity? Its a private group so you dont have to worry about what you share being on your fb https://facebook.com/groups/insanityforinsanepeeps/

I actually finished it and won't be doing it again for months at the earliest. I'm sick of Insanity lol, it was my 2nd time through it. But thanks for the invite!!
  • RoseTears143
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the kind comments <3 I more or less wanted to post as motivation and encouragement for anyone else struggling with getting through working out. Keep at it, the results WILL come!!
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results! I start month-2 tomorrow 6/10.
  • mewtwo500
    mewtwo500 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am finishing up week 3 of Insanity so I really appreciate you posting this! You did an amazing job (obviously) so congrats!! You look awesome. :)
  • RoseTears143
    Options
    Fantastic results! I start month-2 tomorrow 6/10.

Thanks! Phase 2 is where it happens :) Be ready!!!
    I am finishing up week 3 of Insanity so I really appreciate you posting this! You did an amazing job (obviously) so congrats!! You look awesome. :)

Great job on sticking it out that far! Most people drop it by that point so be proud. :)