melissa722015 Posts: 5 Member
edited April 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Come on guys & gals!!!

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,691 Member
    Options
    Come on guys & gals!!!
    Motivation is internal. NO ONE can't get you something that you want to do and no one can stop you from doing something you want to do.
    So you first have to see if you have any doubts at all if you really want this or not. If you do, then like most truly motivated people you will do whatever it takes to get it done whether you have support or not.

If you want to be "inspired", then here's a saying I always use here:

PROCRASTINATION IS THE ASSASSINATION OF MOTIVATION

Good luck

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• melissa722015
    Options
    Thank you!!! I guess I used the wrong word!!! I have lost 80 pounds since last January. My life just seems to be a little out of wack. I have been doing things by myself for sometime now, so just knowing that there are others out their helps!!!
  • geordannyadames
    Options
    OMG 80lb that's amazing. It has been so hard for me to lose 20 and I haven't being able to. :(
  • melissa722015
    Options
    Well, I can tell you it was a change in job for one and the stress of a breakup. The job was constant walking and bending and lifting for 7 hours. I have moved to my home state after 14 yrs. I have a job that is not as physical now. So it's a matter of changing my routine and staying away from the crappy foods. Please do not sell yourself short 20lbs is awesome!!!