best breakfast?

Options
2»

Replies

• myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    it is really what is best for you and how your body reacts. For example oatmeal doesn't keep me full at ALL. My favorite breakfast that keeps me full until lunch is scrambled eggs with smoked salmon and half and avocado. It is super protein packed but light so I don't feel weighed down.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    My wife and I are splitting a 2 egg and 4 egg white omelette with ham and red onion and topped with a dollop of mascarpone cheese. couple slices of bacon and a honeydew cucumber salad I made last night with dinner...but it goes well with breakfast too.

I think that'll keep us for the morning and give us plenty of energy for our ride later on.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    My wife and I are splitting a 2 egg and 4 egg white omelette with ham and red onion and topped with a dollop of mascarpone cheese. couple slices of bacon and a honeydew cucumber salad I made last night with dinner...but it goes well with breakfast too.

I think that'll keep us for the morning and give us plenty of energy for our ride later on.

Splitting it? You wouldn't be getting a forkful of that off my plate!
  • lulucitron
    lulucitron Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    My go-tos:
    Oatmeal with almond milk with add-ins (pick 1/4c of either blueberries, raspberries, banana...sometimes grated carrot with a bit of unsweetened apple sauce and walnuts)

Ezekiel bread with eggs and tomato slices

If time isn't a factor I'll make clean pancakes