Bikini Season.. Lets do this. :)

Options
I started out at 175-140 now. Ive been on this journey for 2 1/2 years and im loving the results so far. Ive done Jillian Michaels several dvds starting out. Went to Insanity, P90X, Chalean Extreme and Chalean Turbofire. On Monday im starting a Hybrid of Chalean TF and Extreme to get both the cardio / weight training I need. I still have more toning to go but I have some along way.

Now it bikini season and time to break out the suits and be proud of who you are... Im 46 years old and a proud grandma. If I can do this you can too..

Susie

2qlgyvo.jpg

Replies

• JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    So inspiration!!!! I started weight training a week ago today. Going to do it 3-4 times a week and continue on with my running. I've gone back to using the Bridge to 10K app to start increasing my distance.
  • GeminiBridget
    GeminiBridget Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Awesome results from all of your hard work and dedication!
  • JustPeachy044
    JustPeachy044 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I'm not a grandma yet but will be 44 in a couple of short weeks. I've been wondering if the VS bikinis I bought this spring are not appropriate for a woman my age, your post says, "not so", rock 'em! :)

I started in the high 180's and now weigh about 150. Working to take off the last 10 lbs now. Thanks for the inspiration!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!