Going through miscarriage

Hi everyone,

We all have the same goal here but I'm looking for people going through the same experience as me. I got pregnant a year ago and I had a miscarriage at 15 weeks of pregnancy. I want to lose my pregnancy weight and all the weight I put on since then to be able to move on and put it behind me. Is anyone going through it as well ? Would be nice to support each other !

Replies

• 4leighbee
    4leighbee Posts: 1,275 Member
    edited April 2015
    I am unable to empathize because I haven't experienced miscarriage, but I just wanted to weigh in and tell you that I'm sorry and that I support your efforts. Best of luck to you!
  • MsStang02
    MsStang02 Posts: 147 Member
    So sorry for your loss. I found out New Years Eve I was pregnant, and was in the ER by that night. I was not as far along as you (only 6-8 weeks). But I was gaining weight and did not know why until I got the BFP. It took 3 months to get my body to expel, and for my weight loss to start up again. Just stay active, eat right. Friend me if you would like and I am more than happy to go through this with you. We kind find what works best together :) good luck
  • Celticlili
    Celticlili Posts: 11 Member
    I added you as a friend :)
  • kcrkcs
    kcrkcs Posts: 15 Member
    I am very sorry for your loss. I have had 2 losses in the past nine months. Both around 10-11 weeks. The whole thing is terribly hard emotionally, but also physically. Although I don't think I can attribute my weight to either of my losses per se, please feel free to contact me if you ever need support. Be kind to yourself.