Friends needed!

Options

Replies

• lovesrainydays
    lovesrainydays Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for extra support too. So far I've lost 70lbs but have gained back ten of them in the last couple of months. Needing some extra motivation and would love to have more friends. Feel free to add me and we can motivate each other!
  • LeeOughton
    LeeOughton Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd love the extra motivation, and to be able to motivate others too. Please add me!
  • ImogenPerko
    Options
    Anyone here feel free to add me! looking to stay motivated while I try to reach my goal :)
  • blu_de_ville
    blu_de_ville Posts: 4,296 Member
    Options
    Looking to find some people that will motivate me, and I them! I'm trying to lose a bunch of weight, and could use some great people to push me! Add me please!

Me too! Added
  • Combat_Fighter
    Combat_Fighter Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me also... need all the support we can get, on this journey
  • syedumairtelecom
    syedumairtelecom Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Add me ..
  • claire2786
    claire2786 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Add me!! We can do this guys :))) oh yea.....
  • titiansmith
    Options
    looking for friends also
  • siempreunamujer
    siempreunamujer Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I am also looking for new friends in this journey!! Let's motivate each other! Add me! So far I've lost about 80lbs. I just started using the app again and I need help losing another 30lbs!
  • jaxxrocks
    jaxxrocks Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Add me :) were in this together
  • vdobbo1
    vdobbo1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me, I'm on every day
  • desireeodland
    Options
    Anyone & everyone can add me! Would love to have people to talk to about all of this!! My husband could use a break lol
  • jenniferann80
    jenniferann80 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me too
  • OhioGuy37
    OhioGuy37 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm open to adds, also have Fitbit
  • MeltonMeltsDown
    MeltonMeltsDown Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Request me! Looking for that extra support! I need to stay accountable :)
  • Maytheforcebewithyou54
    Options
    Anyone can add me too!!
  • kimtessier
    Options
    Need a ton of support!
  • Jobethfry
    Jobethfry Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking to find some people that will motivate me, and I them! I'm trying to lose a bunch of weight, and could use some great people to push me! Add me please!

Same here!!!!!
  • aimsterrz
    aimsterrz Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Added! Anyone else can feel free to add me as well. Been doing this for 135 days now :)
  • bnaks_
    bnaks_ Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Brooke and I'm new here :)

I am just coming off 3 years of sports injuries (still not 100%) and have gained a bit of weight after my physical therapist banned me from all sports for 3 months.

I am looking to get back in shape for half marathons, triathlons and swimming. I'm also looking to get a handle back on my eating habits, which have been slowly deteriorating.

I have a BS in nutrition, worked as a personal trainer for 4 years and am currently studying for a Master of Public Health. I love individual sports and am very passionate about cooking for wellness and pleasure.

Let's be friends!