100 lbs Lost and beating the odds

Options
13»

Replies

• socalkay
    socalkay Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    I'm inspired not only by your weight loss and commitment but by your ability to now face life's challenges without falling back on old habits to cope with the stress. You've learned how to deal with life without self-sabotaging and that is impressive. You are truly a Success Story!!!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    socalkay wrote: »
    I'm inspired not only by your weight loss and commitment but by your ability to now face life's challenges without falling back on old habits to cope with the stress. You've learned how to deal with life without self-sabotaging and that is impressive. You are truly a Success Story!!!

Thank you so much. I didn't share I once lost a huge amount of weight before, let life stress get in my way and old habits returned along with all the weight. It feels good to know, truly KNOW, I'm a changed person and the weight won't come back on, ever!

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!