Someone give me a kick up the a**!!

Options
I've completely lost my drive for this :( I went away for a weekend and let myself off on the diet (it was for my birthday and we were camping and thought it would be difficult to diet over a camp stove lol) anyway, I've come back and completely lost all desire to go the gym, have zero energy, and want to eat ALL the bad stuff!! Help meeeee!!!

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    *kicks you in *kitten**

I ate about 4000 calories yesterday in cocktails, chocolate, thai food, and chinese desserts. I feel you. But I'm back on today! You can do it too.
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, no one can motivate you. Make a list of all the reasons you want to be healthy and fit. Post copies all around your house. Take it one day at a time.
  • yesimpson
    yesimpson Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Put it behind you, start afresh tomorrow, and keep going! Don't beat yourself up about it, you know what needs to be done now to get back on track.
    If you find it easier you could always start one thing at a time - so you might decide you're going to the gym after work but not calorie counting tomorrow, then reintroduce that after a few days when you feel you're back in the swing of things.
    Oh and happy birthday.