Workout Song Suggestions

Options
Need some new songs to workout to...any suggestions?

Replies

• jlclabo
    jlclabo Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    for me pretty much anything by Slipknot, Ax7, Skrillex, Bone Thugs-n-Harmony........ anything that will get my blood pumping and get my psyched.....
  • siouxsannah
    Options
    Have a look at jog.fm - you put in your time and it suggests music to run to that is around the right BPM and you can then pick what you like from the selection it gives you!
  • TabbyTabz
    TabbyTabz Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I usually have a mix of music on my mp3 player. I like things with a dance beat to them if I could dance to it in a club I can workout to it and stay motivated . Good music makes your workout more enjoyable and for me it seems to make the time go by faster.
  • potatocar
    potatocar Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I went jogging today and I was just about to give up even though I haven't quite finished yet, and Queen's "Don't stop me now" came on... I started running even faster :D The perfect song. I'm travelling at the speed of light, I wanna make a supersonic woman of you! :D
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Drake, Seether, Rob bailey, Eminem, Lil Wayne, and Bone thugs.
  • janepatricia2
    janepatricia2 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I usually have a mix of music on my mp3 player. I like things with a dance beat to them if I could dance to it in a club I can workout to it and stay motivated . Good music makes your workout more enjoyable and for me it seems to make the time go by faster.