T25=29lbs down and moving to Insanity Max 30 tomorrow :)

Options
Hey, so t25 took me 15 weeks to complete and I have lost 29lbs and 19.5". I am starting Insanity max 30 tomorrow and am looking for anyone doing the program or starting up :) My starting weight was 266lbs and my goal is 180lbs. I sitting at 237!! Let's motivate each other!!!

Replies

• Stephyotis
    Stephyotis Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great job! I just started T25 this morning. Thank god for Tanya! Good luck with Insanity Max. :)
  • allison1983weber
    allison1983weber Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Stephyotis wrote: »
    Great job! I just started T25 this morning. Thank god for Tanya! Good luck with Insanity Max. :)

lol, Tanya and I are bff's! I loved the workout almost so much that I want to do it again but I know I can do more so here I come Insanity :)
  • callie252
    callie252 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would love to start off with t25. I borrowed my friends max 30 and it was intense. Especially me just starting to work out again. I maxed out at 3 minutes on Friday and that was with a pee break in that time. Lol My husband and I are suppose to start this video tonight. I definitely need to build up some stamina.
  • cocobongo
    cocobongo Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Brilliant! I have three weeks left of Gamma, loving the results so far!
  • allison1983weber
    Options
    ok, so T25 is the absolute BEST starter program!!! It prepares you so well for Max 30. I just did day 1 cardio challenge and maxed out at 12:12. I am a 237lbs person but am in awesome shape because of t25 :)
  • allison1983weber
    Options
    Also, I do everything modified....don't kill yourself!!!
  • justinenh
    justinenh Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I've been doing T25 sporadically the past two weeks but started last night on the full schedule. I want the "double" to be on Saturday which is why I started on Tuesday & not Monday. So far my knees are OK with the routines (usually why I have a problem with some programs). I have a vacation in 6 weeks so hoping my summer clothes will be more comfortable (or can be buttoned, lol!!). And hoping by Summer to be doing better. I only do the modifier routine & still get a great workout & sweat like crazy! I really need to build my stamina. Good luck everyone.
  • trailsinlife
    trailsinlife Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Great job! My husband and I just started T25 on Monday so hopefully we have similar results!
  • allison1983weber
    Options
    Just stick to it and don't give you! You will all do great :)
  • tait1990
    tait1990 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    how have you found the first few days? I am on the final week of month 1. Insanity Max 30 is epic, cannot wait to kick it up a notch and move onto month 2
  • tpavur88
    tpavur88 Posts: 3 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I am 39 weeks pregnant and can't wait to start t25! It will probably be a few weeks (3-6) before I actually start, but I'm pumped! I gained 50 or so pounds during pregnancy and was way overweight before. I'm looking at 300 lbs before delivery, so I'll probably be around 285 lbs when I start t25. Any tips or tricks? :)
  • Kripz
    Kripz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I started max 30 about 2.5 weeks ago and I love it... Do it alongside calories count, yoga and drink my cinnemon tea twice a day... Going miami in 6 weeks time so looking forward to the result