Looking for running parter in Astoria area New York:)

I never allow myself to read a book by its cover. While I am still figuring out what life is all about ( hence... I am dying to go hiking up some mountain ) yet I have never gone hiking. At least I have already purchased most of what I think I we will need for it. I am running my first race in 30 years, in two weeks from now. I use to run track and cross country throughout middle and high school. Additionally, also ran a few half marathons, but I was 14 & 15 than and now... My 45th birthday was three weeks ago. I am working hard on understanding the delicate balance between health, strength, introspection, growth, connection, purpose, meaning, and the appreciation of all the beautiful things, places, and people this world has to offer. I am definitely a work in progress and... will always be... Especially because I believe we should always be trying to improve upon ourselves, until our last breathes. I am mainly looking to "discover" who I am and should be, at this point in my life. My daughter, who has been everything to me for the last 19 years... Is turning 19 this weekend and is in her second year of medical school. She has now pretty much adjusted to its demands. So it is now time to claim my own life... Which I never have felt I truly ever started..... So here I am. I myself am a head teacher in a daycare for 3-4 year olds during the day... And a private tutor for students mostly 5th through 7th grades at nights. I am a license NY State public school teacher but have chosen for now, not to work for the board of education. I am at a crossroads in my life and all I know for now is a need to be in the outdoors and connect with like-minded individuals to help guide me into this next stage of mylife!! If this sounds interesting to you... Please let me know:)