Pure garcina and natural mango

Options
Hi I am considering trying pure garcina and natural mango. I have to admit it sounds too good to be true but the before and after photos are so convincing. Would love some feed back from anyone who has tried this. Thank you!

Replies

• snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    Save your money. Eat less than you need to maintain your current weight and you will lose weight. It really is just that simple.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    WNYEj9G.gif
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    They wouldn't put up non-convincing photos on their website, would they?
  • doobie2015
    doobie2015 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I can not say that Garcinia cambogia melts belly fat or is a wieght loss miracle. However it has had a huge impact on my appetite and cravings, it has really helped me to stay on track.
    ;)
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    No.
  • giantrobot_powerlifting
    giantrobot_powerlifting Posts: 2,598 Member
    Options
    Hi I am considering trying pure garcina and natural mango. I have to admit it sounds too good to be true but the before and after photos are so convincing. Would love some feed back from anyone who has tried this. Thank you!
    If it sounds good to be true, then yes, it is good to be true.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Would we need MFP if it WERE true? If we could all just pop some pure and natural pill, would we have such an obesity problem in the US?

The answer?
    WNYEj9G.gif

Save your money. If you want natural mango, buy one in the produce department and have at it. Just log it into you daily calories, stay with goal with the rest of your food/cals, and presto-chango - weight loss. Magic. :tongue:

• Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Of course the photos look convincing, it's called marketing :)

But really, no, no it doesn't work. Save your money.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I tried garcinia and it did exactly nothing.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    My before and after pictures are convincing too and I didn't need Garcinia cambogia.
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    As opposed to impure garcinia and unnatural mango?

NO
  • jenncornelsen
    jenncornelsen Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    i tried that sill garcinia whatever. ive tried green coffee bean extract and raspberry somethingmabob. ya. here i am! actually losing and not taking a 'magic' pill
  • MamaRiss
    MamaRiss Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    jgnatca wrote: »
    My before and after pictures are convincing too and I didn't need Garcinia cambogia.

Me too. Calorie deficit. Thats it
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Nope ...no...no way ...no how..no..no..NO

John-Krasinski-no.gif
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options

Funny how the thousands of before and after photos here of people who worked hard and lost weight are not at all convincing, but a couple of fake ad pictures for a product where you don't have to do any work at all are SO convincing...
  • Shelly123999
    Shelly123999 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I have decided to save my money and stay on track by tracking my calories..I knew it sounded too good to be true. :)
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I have decided to save my money and stay on track by tracking my calories..I knew it sounded too good to be true. :)

Great decision!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

That's awesome. Kudos for being willing to listen.
  • giantrobot_powerlifting
    giantrobot_powerlifting Posts: 2,598 Member
    Options
    An open, inquisitive mind, always rewards itself.