When cutting, I can't live without [blank]

Options
2»

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    ncboiler89 wrote: »
    A knife. I have never been able to cut anything without a knife. And people that use a fork to cut food while eating are heathens.

When I reach the last month or so of competition prep I don't use utensils at all. Steak, chicken, vegetables and scrambled eggs can be eaten using my hands and teeth.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »
    A knife. I have never been able to cut anything without a knife. And people that use a fork to cut food while eating are heathens.

When I reach the last month or so of competition prep I don't use utensils at all. Steak, chicken, vegetables and scrambled eggs can be eaten using my hands and teeth.

tumblr_mhrmbbFqLi1rjzeroo1_500.gif
  • rocknroll667
    rocknroll667 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    OH YES! POPCORN thx for the tip.
    You guys are hilarious.
  • usmcmp
    Options
    randomtai wrote: »
    usmcmp wrote: »

tumblr_mhrmbbFqLi1rjzeroo1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_nlufv88Kyp1t1pnr5.gif
  • phoenixx866
    phoenixx866 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Quest bars. Current obsession- white chocolate raspberry. Was just told by Amazon that my banana nut muffin is on the way. ^_^
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    coffee but that is anytime!
  • mamadukes23
    mamadukes23 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I smoke, ha. Really. Oops :mrgreen: I really don't smoke much (0-3 a day) and I plan to quit some day (maybe), but between struggling with the deficit, fitting in the workouts, going to bed earlier to sleep enough, staying hydrated with mostly plain water, cutting back on calorie dense treats I enjoy... I'm like, damn it, I wanna smoke my calorie free smokes and I shall!! It's the one step missing to this healthier me = / Hehe <=)

This!! Exactly what I try to do...but sometimes does not work
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Tea! Or cofee, but usually tea. Actually, I need that all the time.
  • BettyM1017
    BettyM1017 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Variety
  • usmcmp
    Options
    Meal prep and planning ahead. Saves so much time and money. Makes it easy to hit my macros, eat filling foods and fit in yummy things.