Hello!

Options
I just started using mfp a month ago and I'm loving it so far:) I'm 21 years old and recently I've been working out a lot, about 10 hours a week of strength training and calisthenics (I've been loving TRX cables!) and about 6 hours of running, kickboxing, battle ropes, self defense and other cardio. I've lost 25 lbs in the past three months and now my goal is to just get rid of the fat and maintain this weight!

I don't really care about calorie goals that much because with this amount of workouts you have to eat (I'm trying to build muscle, not lose it by eating a ridiculously low amount of calories that mfp tells me to eat, 1380! so I try to add my workouts to the diary) What I love about mfp is that it shows me how much protein, carbs and other nutrients I've eaten so I can keep up with a balanced diet:) It also prevents me from giving up to my sugar cravings because logging it in kind of triples the guilt of that yummy chocolate bar;)

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself because this community seems nice and I think this forum is a great way of sharing tips and tricks to motivate others with their journey towards whatever their goal might be:)