Almost a year and 120lbs lost into this fun adventure.

Options

Replies

• knp519
    knp519 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    It's so encouraging to read this!! Thank you so much for posting. Really. I can't wait to post my story one day when I finally get to where I want to be. Some days the journey just seems so difficult, and it makes me want to give up. But stories like yours give me hope :)
  • lyrics09
    lyrics09 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    knp519 wrote: »
    It's so encouraging to read this!! Thank you so much for posting. Really. I can't wait to post my story one day when I finally get to where I want to be. Some days the journey just seems so difficult, and it makes me want to give up. But stories like yours give me hope :)

:D Np!! I was going to do it at 100lbs gone but talked myself out of it hah So better late than never. I'll certainly update it when I'm at the "end"- which I'm very excited about getting there eventually. There's definitely a lot of ups and downs on this road. Days or weeks people don't notice or don't say things so that bums you out. Days you can't see any difference- hell I don't see a difference between now and then sometimes. Weight gain randomly. No losses. But hang in there. It all averages/evens out in the long road when you keep up the good decisions for yourself. And don't skip fun things or give up things you really love. 1-2 days of bad things won't ruin a life time of great decisions. The "adventure" or "journey" is all about you learning to love yourself and make the right decisions for a better life- at least how I look at it.

<3
  • lmbs1966
    lmbs1966 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Good for you, you look amazing and happy, ty for sharing
  • arose928
    arose928 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Holy Sh.t Well Done
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Amazing work woman! Way to get it!
  • Lisa38__
    Lisa38__ Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done!
  • creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Rock star!!! So glad you have done this for your life!!!
  • lyrics09
    Options
    arose928 wrote: »
    Holy Sh.t Well Done
    chesnity3 wrote: »
    Great job!
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    Amazing work woman! Way to get it!
    Lisa38__ wrote: »
    You look amazing! Well done!
    Rock star!!! So glad you have done this for your life!!!

Thank you soooooo much!!!! <3 I'm having a blast and I really am so glad I did this and stuck with it. And more than welcome any new friends that need someone enthusiastic and positive in their life :)
  • ZiggySquish
    ZiggySquish Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    What an amazing, motivational story! Thanks for posting this.
    Way to go, and keep up the good work!! :)
  • wilder0902
    wilder0902 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My favorite transformation!! I love it! Good job
  • lyrics09
    Options
    Thanks!!!! :)<3
  • panchakshara
    panchakshara Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    you're so cute! great job with the steady progress!
  • lyrics09
    Options
    you're so cute! great job with the steady progress!

hah thanks! :) Yeah I tried to just focus on small goals as I went with little prizes along the way for myself.

• JenniferInCt
    JenniferInCt Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Absolutely motivating and inspiring! Wow! What commitment and drive you have. Be darn proud of yourself! Youve already motivated many of us. And damn girl- look at those calves! Go girl!!!
  • Tatarataa
    Tatarataa Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations to you!! And many thanks for sharing this!
  • rizlah01
    rizlah01 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Awesome work well done
  • OldHobo
    OldHobo Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your story. Inspired me.
  • jessietrumble
    jessietrumble Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    It really is encouraging to read this and know being normal and just using moderation really works. You are of similar weight and height as I am. One of my biggest struggles on here is not having more interaction with people with similar goals. It's funny how you mention losing weight in spurts because that's exactly what I do. I will come to almost a standstill for three weeks or so then lose 8 to 10 over the next three.
  • jessietrumble
    jessietrumble Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Did you ever notice that your weigh loss was more steady when you exercised?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!