Anyone else not able to sleep or still up? :)

Options
HealthyChanges2010
HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
:yawn: I went to bed, I don't know how many hours ago, didn't end up getting to sleep, super humid here and lots on my mind. Can't sleep, noone around to goof around on the game board?:smokin: Whoa is me!:sad: :laugh: I suppose I could go wash dishes:indifferent:

I'm in the midst of changing gyms and haven't got the paperwork finished for the new place so I'm gymless at the moment. I think it's REALLY starting to get to me. Working out at home is so different than being around ppl even if you're in your own world on the treadmill or in the pool. There's just omething about walking in the gym knowing you all have a common purpose and you'll all be dripping sweat in unison in a matter of minutes, it's a good feeling definitely a high!:tongue: . I'm a people person, It's been like 2 weeks, with no strength training it feels like a year.:grumble: :laugh:

Suppose I should actually be blogging this and not posting but I never got around to starting one:ohwell: . Might really help me in self growth, all this weight off my body over the last 3 years but my head's not there yet and I still don't feel I'm a small person yet. It sucks to have that distorted body image, a goal I've set for myself is to change that and work on figuring out how to view myself as smaller (anyone ever figured this part out with success? please share!! PM me with the magic:smooched: :flowerforyou: )I believe it's as important, equally or more perhaps more important perhaps than the actual weightloss itself

. It's like I'm a fat skinny girl, or is it a skinny fat girl? Or maybe the fats only in my head?? :blushing: oh I dunno what I am, this lull in strength training seems to really be effecting me in crazy ways, that was my most fav, most empowering thing I did at the gym, seemed to stay with me all day long!.

Anyone else ever feel that if you have to take a break for a week or two from weights due to an injury or something that way, that you feel lost, or am I the only one that is effected this strongly by it:noway: :embarassed: :laugh: ? I don't have weights at home (why would I right, I go the gym). I don't eat canned goods so that's sort of out (to use as psuedo weights) the question. Hm,

Gonna have to figure this out, it's killing me, you know how sometimes we talk about how it feels if you miss a day at the gym? Yea! That's the feeling!! Like withdrawels? Like I'm itchin' to do something, it's making my skin crawl........::grumble:

Ok, that is all:flowerforyou:
Thanks for listening and I definitely WILL get myself out of this rut. For MYSELF tomorrow before it drives me to a ledge!!:smokin:

:heart: MFP is the greatest and you all are simply the BEST!!!:heart:
Becca:flowerforyou:

Replies