Fabulous and 40+

Options
My goal when turning 40 was to be fit and fabulous. I was successful to lose all the weight I wanted and keep it off until recently.
Now I am starting over! I was able to do it before using MFP; I know I can do it again!

Replies

• cj94404
    cj94404 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    That was my goal too. Alas I have yoyo'd. But trying again. It is definitely harder now. My body does not recover from exercise so easily. I am tired all of the time. Working out never feels good. I hope/assume it will be worth it. Truth is I was thinnish just 6 months ago and I chose food over health.

I might be more grumpy than fabulous tonight. ;)
  • Shelly123999
    Shelly123999 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My goal when turning 40 was to be fit and fabulous. I was successful to lose all the weight I wanted and keep it off until recently.
    Now I am starting over! I was able to do it before using MFP; I know I can do it again!

We can do this! I have never been to concerned with age however I was always able to eat whatever I wanted and not gain a lot and when I wanted to lose in the past it was always easy....now that I am in my forties i gain weight as easily as I lost it in the past :( i am currently 16 pounds heavier than I was in my thirties it is time to take weight loss seriously! How did you lose the first time? Did you workout a lot? Or count calories?