• callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    what now?

you explode, of course.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    Options
    seriously though, i just came off a week vacation where i ate ALLLLL the things (including a POUND AND A HALF of peanut butter fudge- BY MYSELF!), a chocolate peanut butter pie, fried seafood of all kinds, sandwiches, ice cream, milk and cereal (and not the rec. serving size!), and lord only knows what else.... and only gained 1.8 pounds.

which is highly ironic, as thats the weight of the fudge i ate LOLOLOLOLOL

but i probably ate 2500 calories a day on average- with some days being more and not many being less LOL
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    Merkavar wrote: »
    1300 calories of banana bread? Isn't that around 12 slices of normal bread? As in a loaf?

Sorry but this isn't computing for me lol. You sat there and ate an entire loaf of bread? Or is banana bread a lot higher in energy?

But any way, new day start again, maybe eat bananas before they go bad.

I don't think I have binged or maybe I don't realise what it is. I haven't eaten 1300 calories of one thing in a day.

A homemade banana quick bread is very rich and sweet. Probably more like 200-250 calories per serving. Smear on a little butter, and it's pretty easy to eat 1,000 calories.
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    kimny72 wrote: »
    1300 calories of banana bread? Isn't that around 12 slices of normal bread? As in a loaf?

Sorry but this isn't computing for me lol. You sat there and ate an entire loaf of bread? Or is banana bread a lot higher in energy?

I don't think I have binged or maybe I don't realise what it is. I haven't eaten 1300 calories of one thing in a day.

A homemade banana quick bread is very rich and sweet. Probably more like 200-250 calories per serving. Smear on a little butter, and it's pretty easy to eat 1,000 calories.

I can easily eat 1000 calories of homemade banana bread. It is my favorite and so delicious.

OP, move on tomorrow is another day. 1000 -1300 calories is essentially a third of a pound and nothing really to sweat.
  • HumboldtFred
    HumboldtFred Posts: 159 Member
    Options

A single large milkshake at a fast food place can be 1500 calories.

Really? Where are you from? I keep hearing about foods from the U.S. Etc and it boggles the mind the calories, portion sizes.

The biggest shake I know of is large megachoc from Wendy's and I haven't had one in a while but I just looked it up in MFP and it's listed as 750 calories.

I can't even imagine drinking/eating the equivalent of two megachoc shakes. Maybe as part of a novelty food eating competition.

But I am getting off topic here.

I don't want to hijack this thread so here. Welcome to America.

http://magazine.foxnews.com/food-wellness/most-fattening-menu-items-at-10-fast-food-chains

• uvi5
    uvi5 Posts: 710 Member
    Options

I could easily eat 4 slices of banana bread (if I made it that is :smiley: ). It's a cake like bread and more yummy stuff is added to it. Like 3 bananas, sugar, butter (like a cup or so to make it moist), etc.. so it could be like 400 easy for a slice and with black coffee OMG, yummers.

OP don't worry. 1300 over is not a big deal. Just go about normal and it will all even out.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    Options

A single large milkshake at a fast food place can be 1500 calories.

Really? Where are you from? I keep hearing about foods from the U.S. Etc and it boggles the mind the calories, portion sizes.

The biggest shake I know of is large megachoc from Wendy's and I haven't had one in a while but I just looked it up in MFP and it's listed as 750 calories.

I can't even imagine drinking/eating the equivalent of two megachoc shakes. Maybe as part of a novelty food eating competition.

But I am getting off topic here.

I don't want to hijack this thread so here. Welcome to America.

http://magazine.foxnews.com/food-wellness/most-fattening-menu-items-at-10-fast-food-chains

hey now... i had one of those KFC bowls for dinner tonight and don't regret it at ALL.... and really, 650 calories for dinner isn't bad. now the sodium is frightening, but since thats not a concern of mine, i don't worry about it much ;)
  • uvi5
    Options
    uvi5 wrote: »

I could easily eat 4 slices of banana bread (if I made it that is :smiley: ). It's a cake like bread and more yummy stuff is added to it. Like 3 bananas, sugar, butter (like a cup or so to make it moist), etc.. so it could be like 400 easy for a slice and with black coffee OMG, yummers.

OP don't worry. 1300 over is not a big deal. Just go about normal and it will all even out.

and that's 1600 calories so I'd be even more over :lol: Oh and if I had nuts I'd go nuts and prolly eat more.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    Options
    i make a killer pineapple banana bread. serve with honey butter..... mmmmmmmmmmmm
  • uvi5
    Options
    i make a killer pineapple banana bread. serve with honey butter..... mmmmmmmmmmmm

Your killin' me! :tongue:
    p37mqrf3wfsx.gif

yum.gif 890.3K
  • rcaissie2012
    rcaissie2012 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Forget it and move on. Tomorrow is another day
  • uvi5
    Options
    seriously though, i just came off a week vacation where i ate ALLLLL the things (including a POUND AND A HALF of peanut butter fudge- BY MYSELF!), a chocolate peanut butter pie, fried seafood of all kinds, sandwiches, ice cream, milk and cereal (and not the rec. serving size!), and lord only knows what else.... and only gained 1.8 pounds.

which is highly ironic, as thats the weight of the fudge i ate LOLOLOLOLOL

but i probably ate 2500 calories a day on average- with some days being more and not many being less LOL

A pound and a half of peanut butter fudge, by itself is worth the week and a half it would take me to make up for it :smiley:
  • peter56765
    peter56765 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    meg7117 wrote: »
    So yup, I binged for the first time in 21 days.
    And how have you guys recovered from a day of binging? I made it 21 days without it and I can make it even longer. I know it!

Just make Google your default search engine instead. :smiley: