I started Focus T25 this morning!

Options
My poor joints, I couldn't keep up.

I'll try not to quit. :'(

Replies

• retha40
    retha40 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started today too! Just finished about an hour ago. I have bad joints so I had knee braces and a waist trimmer which helps me with my posture. I stayed mostly with Tonya the modifier.
  • dialme
    dialme Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am excited to think that maybe we can motivate each other. I will start mine tomorrow !!! I was kinda afraid of it
  • jonnie256
    jonnie256 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    The next day your calves and thighs will be so sore!
  • samhennings
    samhennings Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    My poor joints, I couldn't keep up.

I'll try not to quit. :'(

For the first week or so do not try to keep pace with them, try to do the exercise with good form and purpose, but at YOUR pace.

You are not as fit as them, so dont try to push yourself beyond your current limits.

Go at a pace that allows you to work hard, but get through the workout.

You will get stronger, fitter and faster - it will just take time.
  • justinenh
    justinenh Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I've done it sporadically the past two weeks, but tonight I start the regular routine. Starting today so that my double workout is on Saturday (no way I could do a double on a Friday night after a long traffic commute, lol!). So far I've only done the Cardio & Speed a few times. Even following Tonya I had a hard time. But the guy I work with has done the program & he said the first few weeks he had a hard time keeping up, but it got better & better. He had great results!