Polar F6 HRM

Options
hkystar
hkystar Posts: 1,290 Member
I just got the polar F6 hrm and I cant get it to turn on. I have pressed the ok button many times and even tried every other button. I am getting very frustrated with it now and its not impressing me at all.

Any suggestions?

Replies

• niki7g
    niki7g Posts: 41
    Options
    Is there a plastic tab near the battery that needs to be pulled out ... saves the life of the battery before it's been bought? I know it's hard to see sometimes .. the children usually find it for me!!!!!
  • coderchris
    coderchris Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Make sure you follow the instructions that came with it. Once the tab is pulled off you have to program it to your weight and age.....I am so technologically challenged. I figured it out with some help from my husband. I love it....I am burning way more calories than I originally thought. Hope this helps....
  • hkystar
    hkystar Posts: 1,290 Member
    Options
    I dont see any little battery tag to pull out. The instructions just say to hit the ok button twice. I am becoming less and less thrilled with this stupid watch.
  • skiski
    skiski Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hey hkystar,

When I got my polar watch it wasn't working at all, I had followed the instructions to no avil so I rang Polar up and they had me post the watch, they fixed it under warranty and it has been fine since, I think some of the watches are possibly glitched. But Polar customer service is the best I have come across.

Hope you get it resolved x
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I would take it back and exchange it. If you bought it online and don't have a retailer to deal with then I would call Polar and have them deal with it. It is a great product, and I have heard the company is superior in their client service (although I haven't needed them yet).

Best of luck!! It may just be the battery, but since it comes with a battery I would still take it back to the dealer and ask for help.