35lb weight loss goal

Options
2»

Replies

• britt01any
    britt01any Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm sorta new to my fitness pal (I've been lurking around since the beginning of the year but havent committed to weight loss. Its now April 14th and I haven't loss a pound since January because I've been lazy honestly. Not to bore anyone but I'm honestly pushing as of TODAY to lose 35lbs by August 14th. I am currently 185lbs and 5.7" in height (the biggest I've even been). I honestly need the motivation, exercise tips, meal tips and support from those who can relate to where I am.

• britt01any
    britt01any Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Stay strong everyday.
  • marianamoya
    marianamoya Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have a vacation planned with my family the end of july. my long term goal is to lose about 40lbs but my short term goal (by july) is 25-30lbs...and i definitely need all the motivation i can get. b/c i had lost 20lbs last year gained it back unfortunately, so determined to keep it off this time.
    feel free to add me
    mariana :)
  • KellyDean242
    KellyDean242 Posts: 15 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Hi everyone! Back again this morning. I did a 100 minute walk (5 miles) last night and according to MYWALKAPP I burned 600+ calories. Also note that yesterday my caloric intake was some 880+ calories of my 1200 daily allowance. After the walk, I apparently gain allowance calories of some 950+. When i returned home, I ate about 250 of those calories and this morning I feel like royal crap... Very drained, weak and tired. I regret not eating my full 1200 calorie allowance yesterday and clearly my body is feeling the affects of doing that. I'd also like to point out that even though I officially started yesterday (Tuesday), since Monday of this week I monitored my meals and consumed some 1500 calories. Now between Monday (no exercise), Tuesday (exercised) and this morning (will exercise tonight), something must have happened because my weight on the scale is minus 2lbs. I'm not sure if I should feel excited about this because my scale did this last week Monday, perhaps its random water weight. I could be completely wrong about this or spot on. I await some feedback as I try to understand weight loss and healthy living.

@marianamoya wow, 20lbs! is great! You did it before, you can and WILL do it again! Best wishes to you.
  • LDunham04
    LDunham04 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me! I have lost about 25lbs and have 35 to go. I'm here for support and motivation!
  • haleemasiddiqi
    haleemasiddiqi Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 30 pounds! My height is about 5'9" and I weight about 156. I hope to lose at least 15 pounds by the beginning of June for my cousins weddin. and by the beginning of august, I wanna be 130 pounds! Let's do this together :)
  • KellyDean242
    KellyDean242 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    @LDunham04 and @haleemasiddiqi yay! lol the more the merrier! Let's get on track. I weighed in this morning, and there is still that 2lbs deficit from yesterday's weigh in, i'm feeling positive.
  • rawk_fairy_666
    rawk_fairy_666 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    hi im currently 163, down from 176 in four and a half weeks. Goal weight is 126. Feel free to add me, i log everyday and my diary is open to see.
  • jenmckane86
    jenmckane86 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have similar goals. Currently 186 @ 5'6. I'd like to be down to 150 by my birthday (october 27)
  • nikkinikya
    nikkinikya Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I recently joined, I'm 5' 7, weigh 188 and have about the same to lose.