Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    ...lifting makes everything better.

^True story!
  • GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    urloved33 wrote: »
    Women you can build your chest...just like men do it.

Why not, but pecs are kinda different from boobs :D

OP, put on some muscle instead of fat to avoid looking like a "jiggly blob". And get implants if your cup size bothers you.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Disregarding the heated debate
    I do not wish to be attacked me for my post. You can disagree with my opinion without reposting me and without attacking me. Just passover me please. Thank you
    I still lol that you add that to every damn post

It's a public forum, people can respond to you as they wish
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options

If you would like to sculpt your body in certain places you can...build muscle mass in a particular body are by lifting.

I do not wish to be attacked me for my post. You can disagree with my opinion without reposting me and without attacking me. Just passover me please. Thank you

Dana Linn Bailey has built up her chest, but it doesn't make her boobs any bigger or perkier. I'm not saying the OP wants to look like her, I'm saying for someone with as much muscle as DLB has, if lifting helped boobs DLB would have boobs.
    dana_bailey_profile.jpg
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »

If you would like to sculpt your body in certain places you can...build muscle mass in a particular body are by lifting.

Dana Linn Bailey has built up her chest, but it doesn't make her boobs any bigger or perkier. I'm not saying the OP wants to look like her, I'm saying for someone with as much muscle as DLB has, if lifting helped boobs DLB would have boobs.
    dana_bailey_profile.jpg
    Those abs :love:
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    You can ALWAYS post pictures of DLB.

<3

<swoon>

I have a burning desire to go out there - but 1.) I think she'll think I'm a flakey fan girl (dark hair and a freakily similar hair cut that I totally did NOT actually jank off her) and 2.) I have little interest in going to someone's gym just to watch them train- there's a lot to learn- but that to me doesn't cut it.
    That's how we all know to take her advice.
    Thank you kindly for noticing ;)
  • usmcmp
    Options

<3

<swoon>

I have a burning desire to go out there - but 1.) I think she'll think I'm a flakey fan girl (dark hair and a freakily similar hair cut that I totally did NOT actually jank off her) and 2.) I have little interest in going to someone's gym just to watch them train- there's a lot to learn- but that to me doesn't cut it.

I met her at a fit expo. I don't even look like I lift.
    995322_10200282771007094_2013187916_n_zps8fbe7dd1.jpg
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options

<3

<swoon>

I felt like I was going to have the same reaction... and just be sad at myself. :(

I'll look when I get home and see-no photobucket on my computer and no phone at this point either.

I'm totally jealous. Seriously- I love her- I feel like we'd be friends in real life. LOL
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    Lady_jane_ wrote: »
    ohhhh Dave, wait for people to jump on that 'clean carb' comment.

I was going to go for the "big boned" comment, actually.
  • NeliusPT
    NeliusPT Posts: 34 Member
    Options

<3

<swoon>

I felt like I was going to have the same reaction... and just be sad at myself. :(

I'll look when I get home and see-no photobucket on my computer and no phone at this point either.

I'm totally jealous. Seriously- I love her- I feel like we'd be friends in real life. LOL

Oh my goodness, I love her!
  • libraryangel22
    Options
    I think you may be able to target weight gain to your boobs with a high lactose diet and domperidone pills.
  • usmcmp
    Options
    I think you may be able to target weight gain to your boobs with a high lactose diet and domperidone pills.

Suggesting a pill that causes lactation simply to help her get larger breasts is a horrible idea and a temporary solution that could leave her with saggy boobs. Drinking milk isn't going to magically cause her breasts to grow either.
  • FarajaChristina
    FarajaChristina Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    What about doing chest workouts, like push-ups, chest press or chest fly. This way you can build up the muscles around the area
  • cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Options
    What about doing chest workouts, like push-ups, chest press or chest fly. This way you can build up the muscles around the area

See above.

That will create pectoral muscle growth, not growth of breast tissue, and will have very little effect on the aesthetic nature of the boobage.