Need help logging exercise

Options
hi, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. When I log my exercise under the strength training it doesn't show how many calories I've burned. It does when I log under cardio. Can anyone offer any suggestions. Thanks
Joyce

Replies

• cbills65
    cbills65 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    You have to log it as cardio. Just "create an exercise" and enter your info there. I don't know of any other way to get strength training to show up in your diary. Hope this helps!
  • saharrell
    Options
    I did that, but the new "cardio" exercise I created (really strength training. . .) took away the calories from my fitbit synch.
  • joycethornton2014
    Options
    Thank you!
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    There's a strength training exercise already in cardio activities that's pretty good. Or circuit training if that fits your routine better.
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    saharrell wrote: »
    I did that, but the new "cardio" exercise I created (really strength training. . .) took away the calories from my fitbit synch.

Any activities that you enter directly into MFP will reduce calories from your Fitbit. I always enter my activities into the Fitbit app and let it bring them into MFP. The Fitbit app does have a weight/strength training entry.