What was everyone's hardest day getting fit/healthy?

Options
FairhavenDS
FairhavenDS Posts: 1,046 Member
What was everyone's hardest day in their fitness journey? In the past, mine was usually just getting to day one, but this time I just started instead of planning some day in the future, and it was a lot easier.

What was your hardest day, and what helped you get through it?

Replies

• BigLifter10
    BigLifter10 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    After the first six months of my 'transformation' so to speak, I went on a two-week vacation. Did very well the first week, and slipped a bit the second. Upon returning home and having to restock the fridge, prep meals and hit the gym....THAT was the hardest day for me when it comes to this topic. I had to just do it though. If this was my new and healthy version of myself....I had to do it. I did. It is now just another part of my day/life.

I've gone on five vacations since that time and haven't looked back. I think I had to deal with that in order to know how to succeed. It truly is up to you to do it. Nobody does it for you.
  • kchezelle
    kchezelle Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    The first day and having to stick to staying consistent!
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Honestly, the past month. Easter candy that didn't get logged properly...no wonder I gained four pounds back.
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    I can't pinpoint a hardest day, per se, but the hardest time I had was directly following the death of my mom. It was right around when the semester started for me and I had no motivation to do anything, whether it be school work or eating within my calorie limit and exercising every now and then. It took until maybe mid-February of this year to get me back out of my slump (it happened in August of last year)