Replies

• PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    MrM27 wrote: »
    I'm disappointed in you guys. No one mention frozen mashed bananas

Or Arctic Zero.

My favorite is the one who said cottage cheese & some other weird combination.

It was grape jelly. That was the thread where we had about 15 pages of frozen bananas suggestions when the OP specifically asked for alternatives that were not frozen mashed fruit. Also the same thread where I was called "crabby butt" and where we were likened to a gang and the name Ice Cream Wolves was born...

Cottage cheese and grape jelly?

You know, I've managed not to throw up yet with this flu.

Thinking of this might just push me over the edge.

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    PiSquared wrote: »
    I love the Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches. Particularly mint. Snickerdoodle was my favorite, but alas, that flavor has been discontinued. I'm also a fan of Edy's Outshine bars in Creamy Coconut (the coconut water wasn't as good. I missed the creaminess). Also, the Weigh Watchers Giant Latte bars are good when I want a coffee ice cream fix. I try to stick with pre-portioned bars because I have a serious problem with portion control. One bar, one serving.

I do sometimes get a half gallon of frozen yogurt. Hood has a decent selection of low fat/fat free frozen yogurt. I like the vanilla bean. Top it with fruit and whipped topping for a decadent treat. If I have enough calories left, I may even use a scoop to go with pie or brownies. As a special treat, I made a batch of pecan blondies, and served them a la mode with the vanilla bean frozen yogurt. It was delicious!

When did they discontinue it? I just bought a package last month.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    bioklutz wrote: »
    My favorite is sea salt caramel gelato from talenti! Worth every calorie :)

That's towards the top of my list.

As far as the best caramel base I have tried it would have to be Steve's Salty Caramel
    fro_steves_carm_z.jpg

If I could take the caramel truffles out of Talent I and put it in Steves then it would be my all time favorite.

Does the Steve's not have any add ins at all? Just the caramel swirl right? I keep putting it down because it's higher in cals than the Talenti I think.
  • JenniferInCt
    JenniferInCt Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    xdzrjmeqzd69.jpg

Ok ok so I know this is NOT real ice cream but for FORTY calories its a pretty good snack when i don't have enough cals left. I also eat the WW giant latte bars every now and then.

When im craving it, i just make room in my calories for it and indulge in a heavenly peanut butter cup coma...
    dw5mv0m9pmis.jpg
    os6iuzohabco.jpg
    mu80bonvypbu.jpg