Replies

• NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Transform leftover into new meals.
  • Kenellen1
    Kenellen1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Google salad in a jar...works like a charm. Takes max 15 mins to put together 3 or 4 jars that are one meal each...all you do is grab and go. Plus they look really nice when you open your fridge. Good luck!
  • kristenlarkin
    kristenlarkin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I love my crock pot!
  • LovelyIvy466
    LovelyIvy466 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Crockpots are a must! If you want crockpot ideas, you can find s ridiculous amount on Pinterest.
  • jlohcook
    jlohcook Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    You can practically oven bake, grill within 30 mins for most meat items. If you like fish, bake in 20-mins 180 degree Celsius about 380 F, just add salt, a little olive oil, pepper, any dried herbs. Keep lots of vegetable salad, just wash , eat. But baby carrots, cherry tomatoes. Again wash only. Even chicken breast, you can marinate overnight, if not, just marinate with a little teriyaki, grill function, 25-30 mins. You get a beautiful piece.

Like what many say, cooking does not require lots of time, just some planning ahead of time, and stick up the fridge with healthy fresh foods.
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    I've gotten this down to the point where I only cook maybe twice a month. In my freezer right now are individual portions of pork tenderloin and rice, sausage tortellini in pesto, spaghetti and marinara, chuck roast and mashed potatoes, ham and bean soup, and turkey chili. During the week, all I have to do is steam veggies and prep fruit. My BF and I cook together on weekends, play music and drink wine. Then we each have all our food ready.