50 calorie snack

Options
2»

Replies

• mpat81
    mpat81 Posts: 351 Member
    Options

Saving that cheesecake bites thing, sounds yummy!
  • acmirro
    acmirro Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sugar free Jello is 10 calories per serving. It's my go to when I need sweet and something that satisfies.
  • fengkycar
    fengkycar Posts: 30
    Options
    Thanks everyone, some great ideas here! I'm in Australia so don't have some of the products mentioned but I'll look into buying PB2 online.

I usually have more calories leftover for snacks, but I was saving them for wind that night... Priorities, right?
  • wkwebby
    wkwebby Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried PB2. Its a powdered peanut butter that you mix with water. no fat and very low calories. I have eaten it with apple slices and celery. also comes in chocolate flavor which is my favorite of the two. Amazon has a better price than Walmart on this

I got a cheaper version of PB2 on Amazon as well. Tastes great! It's my first try at the PB substitute so I haven't tried the PB2 brand. Yeah, it isn't that bad on sugar (like 1 to 1 with Protein) so it is just as good (actually better) than regular peanut butter because of the lower calorie count.
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    Light mini Babybel cheeses are about 50 calories. Plus, protein and calcium!
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Light string cheese
    Mandarin orange (aka clementine, Cutie, Halo)
  • HOOVEY17
    HOOVEY17 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    light string cheese
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    1/3 of a Daim bar, half a small banana or an oat and sunflower Ryvita ior go back down the gym and earn more calories. Not sure how many calories those little boxes of raisings have but they are a nice snack.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Mini box of Smarties - 45 cals.
    2 slices of Freybe Canadian bacon - 60 cals.
    3 slices Kirkland roast turkey - 55 cals.
    Baggie of baby carrots/snap peas/cucumber slices.
    Babybel.
  • traceykerr51
    traceykerr51 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    fengkycar wrote: »
    I have 50 calories left over for an afternoon snack but am lacking inspiration! I was thinking a celery stick with a little peanut butter.

• futuresize8
    futuresize8 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Hi! Do you have time for a brisk walk or some other activity? That would buy you more calories for a snack...and wine!
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,180 Member
    Options
    Light mini Babybel cheeses are about 50 calories. Plus, protein and calcium!

I might have to look for these!

I too am in Australia, so I'm not sure whether they'd be available here or not.

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,180 Member
    Options
    I found myself in a similar place this weekend ... with 50-ish cal available, and feeling hungry.

I suggested the yogurt and kiwi here, but didn't feel hungry for yogurt and had no kiwi. I ended up eating 3 cheese crackers which were OK, but not really what I was looking for.