Orange Theory

i just started OT last week and using MFP this week. Are you just putting the the total calories burned when you do a workout?

Replies

• acrowder99
    acrowder99 Posts: 63 Member
    I am just putting in my total from the end of the workout as cardio. I have been going to OT 4 times a week since February and I lost 8 pounds. I feel fantastic! I had hit a plateau that I thought I would never break. Finally after the first 6 weeks the scale moved a couple pounds. The last three weeks have been consistent. If you don't lose anything right away stick with it. I think my muscles were holding water at first from the healing process of a new workout, then suddenly boom, it just started coming down!
  • Jozzmenia
    Jozzmenia Posts: 252 Member
    acrowder99 wrote: »
    I am just putting in my total from the end of the workout as cardio. I have been going to OT 4 times a week since February and I lost 8 pounds. I feel fantastic! I had hit a plateau that I thought I would never break. Finally after the first 6 weeks the scale moved a couple pounds. The last three weeks have been consistent. If you don't lose anything right away stick with it. I think my muscles were holding water at first from the healing process of a new workout, then suddenly boom, it just started coming down!

How many days a week did you go?